If you wish to book a training course, you will need to be a registered user, you can action this on eStore. Please register to book your next training event.
We have created a simple user guide for your referral when using our online booking platform, enabling you to easily navigate your way around the website and make the most out of all of its brand-new features.
New Online Booking Platform
We are delighted to announce that on the 8th September 2020, Strictly Education 4S moved to a new online booking platform for all your training sessions, webinars and conferences. This replaces the current CPD Online system and is hosted on our eStore where you can book any event as a registered user.
Why have we moved to a new system?
- With simplification at its core, this improved booking platform is designed to allow you to access and book training courses with ease, leading to a much more efficient experience.
- It is set to make things much simpler, with easier searching, streamlined booking information, improved functionality and brand-new features such as links to register for our webinars and online payment.
- It enables us to combine booking training courses on the same platform across our three hubs (Strictly Education, Strictly Education 4S and 3BM Education), giving you access to a greater number of courses, webinars and conferences than ever before!
What are the key features and benefits of the new system?
- Streamlined booking information
- Online payment
- No longer a requirement for an independent CPD authoriser to confirm that a delegate can be booked on to a course
- Tracking availability of courses
- Easier and simpler booking journey
- Improved functionality
- Searching for courses made easier
Do I need to register?
- If you are a registered user of CPD Online but NOT a registered user of the eStore or the Strictly Education 4S website, then you will NOT be automatically registered on the new system and will need to register.
- If you are a registered user of the eStore or Strictly Education 4S website, then you will automatically be a registered user of the new system.
- You will need to register if you are booking onto any course.
Improving Schools and Settings
Our programmes are fundamental in raising standards and improving outcomes for children and young people. From senior leaders and governors to newly qualified teachers and support teams, we help the whole-school workforce meet the learning and development needs of every member of staff.
All courses are designed and delivered by educational experts. Our speakers are of a high calibre and have an in-depth knowledge and proven track record of outstanding classroom practice.
Overview of the training we offer
Supporting school business managers, bursars, administrative officers, and office staff, we’re at the leading edge of policy and best practice. Our consultants deliver training on all areas of school finance and administration, including strategic financial planning and using financial management software.
Health & Safety and Premises Management
Our facilities management courses are designed to help you and your staff gain the knowledge and skills needed to ensure your education setting is both safe and legally compliant. School-specific health and safety training covers fire safety and fire marshal awareness, ladders and steps, health and safety (H&S) management – together with personal safety training courses that are appropriate for all members of school staff.
Our courses support the fundamental areas of HR management in schools which aim to ensure delegates develop a clear understanding of how to meet statutory requirements and best practice in the subject areas of safer recruitment, DBS, single central register (SCR) and HR. We also deliver a number of training courses in the critical area of Adult Mental Health, including Adult Mental Health First Aid training. This is an internationally recognised training course that teaches delegates how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health, provide help on a first aid basis, and develop practical skills to assess, listen, reassure and respond, even in a crisis.
Our Governance sessions provide training and development opportunities for all those involved in governance in academies and maintained schools. Most of our sessions are delivered as webinars and are focussed, interactive and relevant to governance in 2021. Our webinars include input from our experienced governance experts, online opinion polls and the opportunity to have your questions answered in real time. Many of our sessions are supplemented with the provision of shared, best-practice resources and links to further reading and research around the focus of the session.
SIMS/Microsoft Word and Excel
Our training is designed to enable all school staff, experienced and new, to get the most from SIMS and improve school efficiency. Training options include sessions and workshops held in our training rooms as well as webinars for remote learners. Online sessions include, school census briefings, reviewing and analysing pupil data and much more. We are still able to offer one-to one training and consultancy on request, either via a remote session or a visit to your school. We offer Microsoft Word and Excel sessions for users working at different levels. Our sessions provide good value for money and there are significant discounts available to schools with SIMS Support SLAs within the Strictly Education group.