If you wish to be a registered user, you will need to action this on eStore. Please register to book your next training event.
New Online Booking Platform
We are delighted to announce that on the 8th September 2020, Strictly Education 4S moved to a new online booking platform for all your training sessions, webinars and conferences. This replaces the current CPD Online system and will be hosted on our eStore where you can book any event as a one-time or registered user.
Why have we moved to a new system?
- With simplification at its core, this improved booking platform is designed to allow you to access and book training courses with ease, leading to a much more efficient experience.
- It is set to make things much simpler, with easier searching, streamlined booking information, improved functionality and brand-new features such as links to register for our webinars and online payment.
- It will enable us to combine booking training courses on the same platform across our three hubs (Strictly Education, Strictly Education 4S and 3BM Education), giving you access to a greater number of courses, webinars and conferences than ever before!
What are the key features and benefits of the new system?
- Streamlined booking information
- Online payment
- Links to register for webinars within your booking confirmation email
- No longer a requirement for an independent CPD authoriser to confirm that a delegate can be booked on to a course
- Tracking availability of courses
- Easier and simpler booking journey
- Improved functionality
- Searching for courses made easier
Do I need to register?
- If you are a registered user of CPD Online but NOT a registered user of the eStore or the Strictly Education 4S website, then you will NOT be automatically registered on the new system and will need to register.
- If you are a registered user of the eStore or Strictly Education 4S website, then you will automatically be a registered user of the new system.
- You will need to register if you are booking onto a course where there won’t be a charge due to the course being part of an SLA.
- You will need to register if you require an invoice.
- All events currently on CPD online will be transferred onto the new system, therefore any previous bookings will not be affected.
Improving Schools and Settings
Our programmes are fundamental in raising standards and improving outcomes for children and young people. From senior leaders and governors to newly qualified teachers and support teams, we help the whole-school workforce meet the learning and development needs of every member of staff.
All courses are designed and delivered by educational experts. Our speakers are of a high calibre and have an in-depth knowledge and proven track record of outstanding classroom practice.
Overview of the training we offer
Finance and Administration
Supporting school business managers, bursars, administrative officers, and office staff, we’re at the leading edge of policy and best practice. Our consultants deliver training on all areas of school finance and administration, including strategic financial planning and using financial management software.
ICT training is key to meeting statutory Government requirements and to comply with LA obligations. .
Health & Safety and Premises Management
The objectives are simple for health & safety training – to comply with legislative requirements and ensure the wellbeing of those using the school premises. Our health & safety training will provide clear and concise guidance for implementing legislation, ensuring standards are continuously met, and recognising how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability and damage.
Our HR training is about quality induction and the ability to effectively manage and develop staff, which is integral to the success of the school and pupil outcomes as a whole.
Ideal for teachers, business managers, support staff and school leaders, our courses help ensure best value for the school as the pressure increases on public funding, linked to national initiatives and statutory provision.
Our comprehensive training programme for governing bodies will align statutory and strategic roles to the new Ofsted criteria, and addresses key areas including effective governance for the 21st century, induction of new governors and clerks and safer recruitment.