We offer a range of supplementary SLAs provided by our partner organisations to give you the flexibility that you need to support your staff. In addition, our commissioned services, available as required, are designed to support the most effective deployment of staff in your school.
You can get a quote for any of these services by contacting us:
0800 073 4444 (option 1)
Strictly Education is the payroll and pensions provider for over 100 MATs, 500 academies and 1,500 schools. Some of the hallmarks of the payroll and pension services are:
- Specialist online payroll & HR portal
- Instant access
- Custom reporting
- Dedicated payroll officer
- Tailored cost centre configuration
- Hierarchical data viewing
- Salary reconciliation
- Pensions auto enrolment
- TPS and LGPS reporting
- LGPS employee banding
- Staff absence reporting
- Dedicated account management
You can find out more about all these aspects of the package as well as what else is on offer within the payroll and pensions services on the Strictly Education website. If you want to combine payroll services with one of our HR packages, please contact us to get a quote for both.
0800 073 4444 (option 3)
Our occupational health SLA is provided by a third party organisation and offers:
- Unlimited processing of pre-employment medical screening questionnaires;
- Specific occupational health screening and monitoring;
- Unlimited management referrals for prognosis and support with cases of:
- regular, short-term absence;
- long-term absence;
- potential absenteeism; or
- other health issues;
- Recommendations regarding workplace reintegration following absence e.g. phased return;
- Recommendations regarding possible ill-health retirement;
- Online portal to manage and monitor management referrals;
- Advice regarding reasonable adjustments and any implications of the Equality Act 2010 for employees with disabilities.
Pricing is based on number of employees.
Employee Assistance Programme
Our Employee Assistance Programme SLA is provided by a third party organisation.
It offers a confidential freephone helpline, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for expert advice, support and information on personal, family, financial and legal problems. Extended support for the staff member's immediate family is also available.
Telephone assessments with a trained counsellor are available to staff for personal problems, followed by further telephone counselling or up to six sessions of face-to-face counselling.
Health and Wellbeing Website
A digital health and wellbeing platform ('Optimise') designed to engage and motivate staff. With a range of clinical, lifestyle and financial health assessments, users have access to all the tools they need to better understand their own health and wellbeing, taking the first steps towards long-term behaviour change and control of their personal wellbeing. A resource library is available within Optimise which includes a wealth of content across eight categories: Healthy Eating, Physical Activity, Mental Health and Wellbeing, Sleep, Alcohol, Smoking, Finance and General wellbeing.
Our Education Recruitment SLA is provided in association with eTeach.
Control your annual recruitment for a fixed price significantly below eTeach’s standard rates. Pay once and benefit from:
- Unlimited recruitment advertising on eteach.com for teaching, leadership and support staff
- A search engine optimised and customisable career website
- Increased candidate attraction via your own school talent pool
- Award winning applicant tracking software
- Online application technology
- A dedicated Customer Account Manager
- Cloud based systems allowing for frequent and simple development updates and enhancements
- Unique preferential rates for specialist permanent recruitment services
This SLA is subject to geographical location and contract.
Staff Health & Wellbeing Survey
We offer access to a detailed staff health and wellbeing survey, tailored to the sector. Pricing includes time-limited access to the online survey and a detailed bespoke report containing an analysis of the results with recommendations and suggested areas to prioritise.
Fixed price with no limit on staff numbers participating:
Primary and special schools: £349+VAT
Secondary schools: £459+VAT
Bespoke pricing is available for MATs and other establishments
Price will be dependent on the scope of the service required
Personnel File Review
Correctly organised personnel files enable key employee information and data analysis to be carried out efficiently. We can offer:
- A comprehensive review of the content and organisation of personnel files, linking them to vital statutory documents such as the Single Central Record;
- Guidance on maintaining employee data as well as legislative compliance e.g. GDPR.
This service is undertaken at your premises within your normal operating hours in collaboration with school administrative staff
Employment Contracts Review
This service is usually undertaken in conjunction with a Personnel File Review and offers a comprehensive review of the contractual records to identify discrepancies, and ensure they are up-to-date and accurately reflect the terms and conditions of each role.
Ensuring accuracy and compliance with legal requirements will help to avoid the risk of contractual disputes in the future.
This service can be carried out at your premises within your normal operating hours in collaboration with school administrative staff
School Office Review
A comprehensive review of the administrative function of your school office can optimise efficiencies and improve value for money. Tailored to the needs of your school, this review can include task allocation, workload, efficiency of systems and resources, staffing structures and working hours.
Following an initial scoping meeting, interviews with relevant staff are undertaken (SLT, office staff and service users) as well as observations of work in progress. The written report includes findings and recommendations, which are discussed at a final meeting to ensure next steps are clear.
Single Central Record Review
- A comprehensive review of your single central record with recommendations on errors, amendments and improvements to satisfy current Ofsted requirements
- Provision of a ‘tried and tested’ single central template for you to use that will ensure safeguarding protocols are enforced
- The option to enlist the time of an HR Officer to make necessary amendments to the single central record on your behalf
This service can be carried out at your premises or remotely.
HR Administration Cover Service
This service provides cover to maintain the school’s HR administration function in the absence of the bursar, for example to cover a vacancy or maternity leave.
Tasks undertaken include recruitment (advertisements, contracts, offer letters); issuing/amending contracts; new starter administration; induction and probation administration; DBS, single central record updates / checks; occupational health referrals; end of contract administration.
This service also includes a handover to the bursar at the end of the cover period.
This structured approach can facilitate solutions to a range of workplace conflict situations. Mutually agreeable outcomes are facilitated by impartial professionals and underpinned by a written agreement. This is an effective alternative to formal procedures e.g. grievance, disciplinary or capability, and reduces the number of employment tribunal cases. Price will be dependent on the extent of the commission (minimum one day).
Due Diligence Checks of HR Records
This service consists of a thorough review of HR records to ensure the information is compliant, consistent and accurate, which is particularly essential in preparation for the TUPE process when converting to academy status.
In particular, pre-employment checks are reviewed to ensure these have been undertaken appropriately and single central record and contractual documentation is reviewed to ensure it is up to date and compliant with latest guidance. Payroll records are crossed-checked with personnel files to ensure the information matches.
Occupational Personality Profiling
The Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) is a proven assessment tool for exploring how relevant work-related behaviours of individuals will fit best within particular work environments or teams and how they will cope with different job requirements. This method of gathering information about style and behaviour helps avoid bias. It is particularly useful for leadership selection but it can also help with individual and team development.
An online self-assessment questionnaire is completed by applicants and then analysed by qualified, licensed professionals with extensive sector-specific knowledge and experience.