Provides development and training opportunities together with support, advice and guidance to Governing Bodies on a broad range of governance aspects, which will enable them to effectively discharge their full range of responsibilities and obligations.
- Helpdesk support, advice and guidance from our experienced governance consultants
- Now includes full subscription to Better Governor for access to regular updates on changes to legislation, policy, procedures & webinars.
- Access to our comprehensive training and development programme, delivered by a team of experts, all experienced governors, covering; roles, statutory duties and responsibilities, all compliance issues relating to relevant education legislation and best practice
Key features of the service
Level 1 Service:
- Governance Helpline providing support, advice and guidance (Freephone access or via e-mail)
- Full access to Better Governor, at subscription level
- Access to all training courses in the governance training directory – three free places per school at each event
- Three places per school at Hot Topics termly briefing for governors and headteachers
- Two places at the annual Governor Conference
Level 2 Service:
Includes all of the Level 1 services plus:
- A bespoke development session for the whole governing body Additional Training/Development Sessions
- Governing Bodies can purchase a stand-alone bespoke development session at any time or as an additional session above SLA Level 2 provision
If you do not currently subscribe to our service and would like more information, please contact us.Contact Us