Delivering great education outcomes in the challenging landscape in which we work means applying effective HR practices and processes throughout your school or college, whilst continually evolving and refining a lean but efficient workforce structure. Ensuring sustainability – in both the short and long term – also relies on motivating and retaining high performers, by striving to become an employer of choice.
Our annual one day conference centres first and foremost on what you need to know as an HR professional or leader in education to address both the operational and more strategic challenges that come your way.
We will focus on the leadership of highly effective organisations and the implications of recent changes in employment legislation and case law. Differing approaches to HR strategy will be discussed, as well as practical solutions to address those day-to-day HR headaches. The conference will also offer the valuable opportunity to share and reflect with colleagues in similar roles.
• Listen to in-depth keynotes from leading experts in the world of HR
• Hear expert advice and updates from renowned employment lawyer Darren Newman
• An opportunity for professional development in a condensed format
• Network and share best practice with colleagues
• Take advantage of the HR surgery sessions led by our experienced HR consultants
Delegate feedback from last year's conference:
“A very worthwhile event, particularly from a networking aspect”
“A well-organised and planned day with interesting and relevant topics”
“Excellent, well thought through conference with excellent speakers”