Clerks' Training and Development SLA
The role of the clerk to the governing body is becoming ever-more demanding.
Against the context of government calls for a greater professionalism of clerking, we have developed a specific service level agreement for clerks’ professional development, providing tailored, training opportunities designed to meet their specific needs.
Key features of the service
- Advice, guidance and support to clerks in maintained schools
- Access to resources relevant to clerking
- Access to termly Clerks’ Briefings
- Access to course programme tailored to clerks’ needs including:
– Clerking Pupil Disciplinary and Staffing Panels
– Pupil Performance Data
– Data Protection
– Effective Minute Taking
– School Finance
- Reminders linked to key information requirement deadlines