Learners are presenting with more complex needs when they enter the education system. The majority of these learners are expected to be taught within a mainstream setting. This undoubtedly presents challenges for both education settings and the staff that work within them. Our SEND consultants can help provide essential support to help schools adopt and develop inclusive practices that help support the engagement and progress of learners with SEND.
Strictly Education 4S SEND consultants have extensive range of experience in the field of SEND, school improvement, school leadership and provide bespoke support, advice and development across all education settings. We work with headteachers, SENCos, Senior and Middle leaders, governors, teachers and support staff.
SEND strategic support will assist school improvement through:
- improving outcomes for pupils with SEND
- supporting the improvement of high quality inclusive teaching and learning
- supporting pupil outcomes through rigorous analysis of provision and pupil progress
- SENCo development and support
- delivering leadership training (SENCo Leadership, Advanced SENCo leadership and the National SENCo Award)
- quality assuring school self-evaluation
To contact a SEND consultant email firstname.lastname@example.org
For training, network meetings and conferences click here