National Fair Funding Conference Summer 2019
Wednesday 22nd May 2019 | Crowne Plaza Hotel | Manchester City Centre
Following the recent Government announcement regarding the National Funding Formula and the additional £1.3 billion in spending in 2018-19 and 2019-20, many are still left with questions unanswered. With further uncertainty surrounding what happens after 2019-20, this timely one-day event aims to provide delegates with the opportunity to enhance their understanding of how they may be impacted by the proposed changes to educational funding.
As with our Fair Funding Conferences, our comprehensive programme incorporates a series of plenary sessions with a range of smaller workshops. Highly practical in focus, these workshops will be hosted by a range of relevant experts from the Department for Education (DfE), and peers from Local Authorities as well as relevant commentators meaning you’ll be far better informed and better prepared to move forward with the proposed changes.
What are the National Fair Funding Conferences?
The National Fair Funding conferences are an established forum for staying ahead of the current thinking and practice that affects local government funding policies. This conference brings colleagues together to communicate directly with DfE representatives and funding experts to share strategies, experiences and concerns through networking.
Who Should Attend?
Colleagues from Local Authorities, Schools, Academies or those with a financial education background including:
- Directors of Finance, Head of Schools Forums, Heads of Finance, Finance Managers, Principal Accountants, Finance Officers, Management Accountants, School Business Managers, Bursars and Senior Leaders
Key Reasons To Attend
- Gain greater insight into the Government's plans for a national funding formula and how the implementation will work
- Consider what action will need to be taken for 2018-19 / 2019-20 and beyond
- Gain practical strategies from innovative colleagues from across the country
- Contribute to continuing professional development (CPD) requirements
National Fair Funding Conference Programme