Partners in Education - The UK's Most Innovative Education Services Business
Strictly Education is a successful education services provider, delivering a comprehensive range of support services to over 1,500 schools, 500 academies and 100 MATs in over 120 local authorities.
As partners in education to hundreds of education establishments, we will continue our commitment to improving the outcomes of children and young people, working alongside schools and academies to pursue excellence, challenge underperformance and offer support across all aspects of education.
Harnessing the combined capabilities and resources of the two organisations will provide school leaders with an integrated service solution across HR, payroll & finance, premises, IT, governance and organisational development. Our focus will be to provide a strategic solution with hands-on operational support to reduce the administration burden and enable schools to focus on improving pupil outcomes.
Compliments and Complaints
Customer Formal Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service and endeavour to carry out our work on behalf of all customers in a prompt, efficient and professional manner. If you have any queries or concerns, we encourage you to raise these as soon as possible with the team member responsible for your service delivery in the first instance.
If a situation arises whereby your point of contact for the service may be unable to resolve the issue to your satisfaction, we would encourage you to use our formal complaints procedure.
What do we regard as a complaint?
We would regard the following as examples of complaints:
• Where a customer believes we have done something wrong.
• Where a customer believes we have failed to do something we should have done.
• Where a customer believes we have acted too slowly to resolve a matter.
• Where a customer believes we have not adhered to our policies.
We will deal with a complaint in a way that:
• Encourages informal conciliation
• Is fair and efficient
• Treats the complaint with proper seriousness, respect, and confidentiality.
• Facilitates early resolution.
How we deal with complaints
Our policy and flow chart are intended provide guidance in situations where customers feel that the service, they have received is unsatisfactory. Resolving small problems or areas of concern as they arise will often prevent escalation of the problem, which could prove difficult to resolve later. Clients are encouraged to raise any issues of dissatisfaction at an early stage so that they can be dealt with effectively.
How to make a complaint
If you would like to make a formal complaint, please send written confirmation to
Alternatively, please contact us via telephone: Telephone 0330 123 2549
To help us to understand your complaint, please tell us:
• Customer name and your client reference (noted on all correspondence)
• client reference
• Trust or school name if different to above
• Your full name and contact details
• What you think we have done wrong
• What you hope the resolution to your compliant will be
• Please let us know if you have brought this matter to our attention already and you are now escalating the complaint.
• We will send an acknowledgement within 24 working hours of receipt of your complaint, enclosing a copy of our complaint’s procedure.
• We will investigate your complaint, which will usually involve:
- reviewing your complaint
- reviewing your file(s) and other relevant documents
- speaking to the person responsible for the relevant aspect of service delivery
What else do you need to know?
We may need to ask you for further information or documents. If so, we will ask you to provide the information within a specific period of time, this will be determined by the nature of your complaint and the type of additional information we may ask you to provide. We may also, if appropriate, invite you to a meeting or arrange a telephone call to discuss your complaint.
Within 7 days of receipt of your complaint, the head of service will advise you in writing or arrange a meeting to discuss the outcome of our investigation, informing you of what we have done or what we propose to do to resolve your complaint.
If the Head of Service is unable to give a substantive response within this timescale, they will contact you to explain the reason why and set out the timescale within which you should expect a substantive response.
Should you not be satsified with outcome of our investigataion your complaint will be escalated to a member of the Strictly Education Executive Leadership team who will make contact with you and attempt to resolve the complaint.
Postal address contact information
We are located in Dorking, Surrey approximately 7 minutes drive from junction 9 of the M25 motorway. If you would like a map with travel directions and parking details please click the download link below.
Our address is:
Strictly Education 4S
No1 Pixham End